Service and Maintenance
Take the first step in installing the pool of your dreams.
SWIMMING POOL SERVICES
Want to know what happens during the pool service process? Check out our service listing and descriptions below.
- Remove, clean and store folded cover
- Reassemble and start equipment
- Reinstall ladders and handrails
- Test water chemistry and balance
- Complete pool brushing
- Clean pool deck, skimmers and tile line
- Water care chemical delivery (additional charge based on quantity purchased)
- Set timers
- Inspect heater
- Vacuum pool with gasoline pump (not through the customer’s filter system)
- Metal treatments (additional)
MID-WINTER PUMP DOWN
- Pump water down to recommended levels as needed
- Addition of winter chemicals
- Lower the water level to recommended level
- Winterize plumbing
- Pressure test plumbing lines for leaks
- Remove any leaves and debris from pool
- Test water chemistry and balance
- Metal treatment if needed
- Scale inhibitor if needed (concrete pools)
- Install cover
- Remove, clean and store filter
- Filter elements (DE and cartridge) are soaked for 24 hours in a chemical filter cleaner and allowed to properly dry before returning to customer
- Pentair-certified warranty station
- Full-service maintenance programs
- Equipment replacement and upgrades
- Component repair
- Tile, coping and pool resurfacing with PebbleTec finish upgrades available
- Leak detection and repair
- Liner replacements
- Auto cover maintenance
PUMPS AND MOTORS
- Pump and motor are bench tested to check for any problems
- Seals and bearings are replaced as needed and billed as an additional part
Want to learn more about our pool services?
The possibilities are endless. Our team of backyard leisure experts at Pool Tech can transform your existing swimming pool installation into the modern paradise of your dreams. Designing your pool remodel with the help of our design staff can be a rewarding experience. Together, we’ll create the perfect outdoor ambiance by blending the natural landscape characteristics with your home’s unique architecture, and balancing that with the individual needs of your family members.
Choose from many materials, colors and textures to create a custom remodeled pool that meets your needs. Our design staff will work with you to discuss your options. Our designers will help you determine what type of pool remodel will best satisfy your vision and needs and also meet your budget.
Before we begin our design process, a member of our design staff will visit, evaluate and measure your site. As we begin the construction process, we will inspect the job site and all the elements of the design in relation to dimensions, ground elevations and the existing landscape. During construction, we pay attention to the little details and make sure to carry out inspections at every phase of the procedure. We are always available to assist you no matter what stage of the process we’re at. After all, our goal is to create a quality project and to exceed your expectations.
BioGuard® has earned its reputation as the world’s leader in its industry due to extensive research and constant technological improvements. BioGuard® provides advanced pool and spa products that provide the easiest, most effective way to care for your pool or spa. Pool Tech staff are pool and spa care professionals, thanks in part to BioGuard®’s continued education and training. We are able to provide dependable, accurate, helpful advice and are always prepared to give you the best solutions for your pool and spa care needs. Simply put, it is the easiest way to sparkling clear pool water. BioGuard® chemicals are available in the Pool Tech showroom.
In order to ensure our clients have the clearest pool water on the Eastern Shore, Pool Tech installed a BioGuard® water analysis station. BioGuard® pioneered the idea of computerized pool water analysis and has continued to research and refine the process. The result? The fastest and most accurate water testing in the pool and spa industry. All you have to do is bring in a water sample from your pool to Pool Tech and you’ll receive personalized instructions for start-up, closing and maintenance. It is so important to us that our clients have sparkling clear water and Pool Tech provides this service free of charge to its clients.
CONTACT US TODAY
Send us a message and one of our experts will get back to you shortly!